Received a master's degree in medicine
July 25 was defended 3 master's
theses in the specialty 6M110200 -"Public health»
Chairman of the state certification Commission was с.m.s., associate Professor of the Department of public health №2 JSC "Medical University of Astana" R. Z. Magzumova
The state certification Commission included:
- Deputy Chairman of the SAC, MD, Professor of the Department of public health D. B. Kulov;
- Dean of the faculty of public health, biology and pharmacy Dr. PhD Serik Bakhtiyar;
-head of the Department of nutrition and hygiene, Director of the Department of public health, candidate of medical Sciences, Professor M.G. Kalishev;
- Deputy head of the Department of Committee for quality control and safety of goods and services, Karaganda region Y. L. Zalygin;
- Deputy head of Department of epidemiological supervision of infectious and parasitic diseases, Department of Committee for quality control and safety of goods and services Karaganda region G. J. Baigutanova;
- acting Deputy head of the Department of Committee for quality control and safety of goods and services Karaganda region O. V. Smirnova
- Secretary senior lecturer in public health Sh. J. Djumagalievna
All dissertations were highly appreciated by the state attestation Commission, present specialists and approved with "excellent"marks. The defense of dissertation research was conducted in the state and Russian languages.
In her closing remarks, the Chairman of the SAC noted that the medical University of Karaganda has always been marked by a high level of development of science, the topics of dissertations are interesting and relevant, wished the graduates further success and expressed gratitude to all present. Undergraduates made words of gratitude to the SAC for the recommendations and suggestions, as well as the head of the Department of public health S. R. Zhakenova
Congratulations to the graduates of the master's degree 6M110200 "Public health" with the successful defense of the master's thesis and the degree of master of medical Sciences, and we wish you success in your career!