Department of Internal Diseases.
The Department of Internal Diseases is organized as a
result of the consolidation of three previously independent departments of
internal diseases 1, 2, 3, the course of clinical immunology and allergy. Each
unit has its own periods of growth and development.
The Department of Internal Medicine №1 dates back to 1952. The department was organized on the basis of the Karaganda regional hospital, and the first head was Associate Professor A.V. Ivanova. Since 1970, the department was successively headed by associate professor M.Sh. Tastambekova, professor N.I. Alberton, V.M. Chernousov, professor S.A. Baydurin, associate professor M.Ya. Falikovich, MD R.A. Omarova.
The traditions of the department were multiplied by excellent teachers, clinicians, scientists, healthcare organizers: Professor T.Z. Seisembekov, who trained 10 doctors and 35 candidates of sciences, for many years he was the vice-rector for scientific work, director of the branch of the Research Institute of Cardiology in Astana; E.A. Abzhanov, headed the cardiological service in the region; Professor N.I. Alberton continued his educational activities and led a therapeutic service in Israel. Defended their doctoral dissertations and headed the departments in the universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Professor N.S. Umbetalina, professor K.A. Alikhanova, professor S.A. Baidurin. At different times, the department worked Candidates of Medical Sciences A.E. Dronov, V.P. Zavadsky, V.M. Chernousov, E. S. Seitenov, B. S. Kahn; A.I. Balyagina, A.F. Galina, V.N.Sapozhkov; assistants - E.P. Leshina, V.G. Nedovesova, A.F. Karavai..
From 2002 to September 2020, the department was headed by an outstanding scientist, clinician, teacher and leader - Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor D.Zh. Taizhanova.
The staff of the Department of Internal Medicine
Department of Internal Medicine №2 (formerly the Department of Hospital Therapy) was founded in 1953. The legendary galaxy of medical scientists was headed by the first head of the department, professor E.I. Zukerstein (1953-1962), who defined the high quality of medical training as a dogma. The established principles of working with students and patients, scientific activity was inherited by the next generations of leaders, each of whom made an invaluable contribution to the development of the department, placing it among the flagships of medical education. From 1963 to 1987 the department was headed by Professor K.Z. Tnimova. In 1971, the Department of Hospital Therapy № 2 was organized, headed by Professor V. M. Karlinsky. The Department of Hospital Therapy № 1 from 1987 to 1996 was successfully headed by Associate Professor L. K. Badina. New challenges of the time determined the need to unite the departments in the difficult period of the formation of Kazakhstan's independence. The management of the Department of Hospital Therapy, later called the Department of Internal Diseases No. 2 since 1996, was carried out by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor N. S. Umbetalina. In the period from 2003 to 2012 yy. the department was headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor R.D. Konakbaev. Since March 2012 to September 1, 2014 the department was headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor L.G. Turgunova. Since September 1, 2014, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor Ye.M. Laryushina. The proclaimed principles of preserving traditions, introducing innovations, passed on from generation to generation, the spirit of leadership is implemented by the staff of the department and at present time.
The staff of the Department of Internal Medicine
The history of the Department of Internal Diseases No. 3 dates back to 2005 as part of the Faculty of Postgraduate Education and Continuous Professional Development and is associated with the name of an outstanding therapist, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor N.S. Umbetalina, who for 10 years was its permanent leader. Since 2015, the department was headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor L.G. Turgunova. From 2017 to the beginning of 2020, the department was headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor L.K. Ibraeva.
Among the first employees of the department were Candidate of Medical Sciences, associate professor T.K. Dyusembaeva and Candidate of Biological Sciences Sh.E. Dikanbaeva. In different years, professor R.M. Abdullabekova, MD, DSc, professor L.G. Turgunova, Doctor of Medicine, professor R.A. Omarova, professor N.I. Sheveleva, DMS, Professor A.M. Bukenov, DMS, professor K.Zh. Musulmanbekov, CMS, associate professor Igimbaeva G.T., CMS, associate professor E.V. Circle, associate professor N.N. Rechenskaya, CMS Zh.S. Kyzyrova, CMS D.T. Amirkhanova, CMS A.B. Skakova, CMS G.K. Magzumov, assistants N.N. Sedach, Zh.S. Yerzhanova, S.V. Volokitin.
A huge contribution to the development of the department was made by such highly qualified specialists as professor R.S. Dosmagambetova (now rector of the Karaganda Medical University), professor N. S. Umbetalina, associate professor L.K. Badina, professor R.D. Konakbaeva, professor D.Zh. Taizhanova, professor M.M. Tusupbekova, professor T.M. Mazhitov, professor S. B. Zhautikova, associate professor M.T. Aytkulov.
The staff of the Department of Internal Medicine
The newest period of development of the departments begins on September 1, 2020, when, as a result of the reorganization of three departments, a single department of internal diseases was formed. The head of the Department of Internal Medicine is Candidate of Medical Sciences, Professor Yelena Mikhailovna Laryushina.
Head of the Department Laryushina Yelena Mikhailovna
Currently, the faculty of the department includes:
- Tayzhanova Dana Zhumagalievna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Ibraeva Lyazat Kataevna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Turgunova Lyudmila Gennadievna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Kabieva Saule Mautovna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Bakirova Ryszhan Emelevna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor
- Omarova Raushan Aliaskarovna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Molotov-Luchanskiy Vilen Borisovich, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Koigeldinova Sholpan Sekerbaevna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Gazalieva Meruert Arstanovna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
- Toleuova Aliya Smagulovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Alina Asel Razakkyzy, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Akhmetova Naylya Shamilevna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Badina Larisa Kalyshevna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Vasilyeva Natalya Vitalievna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Nursultanova Saule Dautbekovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Tusupbekova Karlygash Toleuovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Zhusupova Aiman Maksutovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Toyynbekova Rakhima Zhaksylykovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Zheksembaeva Sarken Orynbosarovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Amirkhanova Dana Talgatovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Rybalkina Dina Khabibullaevna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Seksenova Lyaila Sharipovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor
- Bacheva Irina Viktorovna, PhD, associate professor
- Visternichan Olga Aleksandrovna, PhD, associate professor
-Marchenko Alexander Borisovich, PhD, associate professor
- Beisenbekova Zhazira Amangeldievna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Assistant Professor
- Tauesheva Zauresh Bakitzhanovna, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Assistant Professor
- Ospanova Gaukhar Ganievna, Assistant Professor
- Serikbayeva Aigul Amanbekovna, Assistant Professor
- Turemuratova Damira Toleubaevna, Assistant Professor
- Abuova Gaziza Temiragalievna, Assistant Professor
- Nildibaeva Farida Ustarovna, Research Assistant
- Dinara Nurlanovna Sheryazdanova, Research Assistant
- Shalygina Anna Andreevna, Research Assistant
- Li Valentina Vitalievna, Research Assistant
- Turkhanova Zhanara Zholtaevna, teacher-tutor
- Koshkarbaeva Bibigul Sabitovna, teacher
- Kusainova Dinara Skakovna, teacher
- Mendibay Saltanat Tanashevna, teacher
- Koval Marina Nikolaevna, assistant
- Khokhlova Julia Anatolyevna, assistant
- Umirbaeva Asel Iltaevna, assistant
- Ashirbekova Bolatkul Dzhuzbaevna, assistant
- Butyugina Marina Nikolaevna, assistant
- Mirzo Elena Nikolaevna, assistant
- Satzhanova Gulyara Beybitovna, assistant
- Dedova Olga Yurievna, assistant
- Akhmetova Mensulu Kanatovna, assistant trainee
- Samoilova Nadezhda Mikhailovna, assistant trainee
- Mekhantseva Irina Viktorovna, assistant trainee
Educational support staff:
- Tanabaeva Meyramgul Muratovna, methodologist of the department
- Omarova Akgul Kabzollakyzy, office manager
- Tatyana Vladimirovna Maruschak, office manager
- Tsoi Larisa Dmitrievna, USP
- Ibraeva Aitolkyn Amanzholovna, office manager
The teaching staff of the Department of Internal Medicine has rich experience in training bachelors, interns, residents and doctors, generously transferring the knowledge and skills of a clinician. The educational process at the undergraduate and internship programs is carried out in the specialties "General Medicine", "Dentistry", "Nursing", "Clinical Psychology" in 44 disciplines of various sections of internal medicine, immunology and allergology. The department offers a wide range of elective disciplines for students of senior courses, which allow expanding and deepening the knowledge of students.
Residency training is carried out in the following areas: "Hematology (adult)", "Gastroenterology, including children", "Endocrinology, including children", "Cardiology, including children", "Rheumatology, including children" , "Allergology and immunology, including children", "Nephrology, including children", "Pulmonology, including children". In the same areas, cycles of retraining, advanced training, training seminars and master classes for doctors of practical health care are carried out. Also, the department conducts scientific training of undergraduates and doctoral students in the specialty "Medicine".
Teaching at the department is conducted in the state, russian and english languages. In the learning process, active teaching methods are widely used - problem lectures, practical classes using the TBL, CBL, RBL methodology, distance, interdisciplinary, simulation training technologies, etc. Students, residents actively participate in research projects of the department, annually presenting the results of scientific research in the form of reports and publications at international conferences.
The educational process is carried out at the university's own clinical bases (Medical University Clinic, Professional Health Clinic), as well as at 7 clinical bases of medical organizations in Karaganda and the Karaganda region. Teachers, having a high level of medical qualifications, provide great assistance to the health care of the Karaganda region.
The Department of Internal Medicine maintains a high scientific potential. The main scientific interests of the department are aimed at studying the features of the pathogenesis, clinical picture, treatment and prevention of chronic non-infectious socially significant diseases of the cardiovascular, endocrine, respiratory, digestive, hematopoietic and urinary systems, rheumatological diseases, extragenital pathology in pregnant women, gerontology and geriatrics. The teaching staff actively conducts scientific research, the results of which are published in scientific indexed journals and presented in the form of reports at republican and international conferences.
The staff of the department are the authors of many textbooks, teaching aids for students and guidelines for doctors.
The department pays great attention to the education of the future generation of doctors, where the priority is the preservation of traditions and the formation of cultural values.