Dear students of KMU!
Department of International Cooperation and Bologna
Process is pleased to announce about the scholarships for studying in Latvian
higher education institutions in 2020/2021 academic year, according to the
agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of
Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia
in the field of education, science and youth policy.
1. Autumn semester of 2020-2021 academic year.
2. The program is intended for the 3rd year bachelor’s students; the 1st year Master’s students, and the 1st, 2nd year PhD students.
3. Deadline – the 1st of April, 2020.
4. Monthly scholarship: for bachelor’s and Master’s students - 500 EUR per month, for PhD students - 670 EUR per month.
5. English is language of training.
6. Paid place in a dormitory or in a guesthouse is provided.
7. Travel expenses and medical insurance are not covered by Latvian scholarship.
For more details, please contact the Department of International Cooperation, daily from 9-00 until 18-00.