In February, university’s
hostels living conditions monitoring commission conducted field trips to assess
the condition of the university’s housing stock and collect proposals from
living students on improving conditions. On March 13, a technical meeting of
the commission was held following the results of the monitoring.
The algorithm of the commission during monitoring includes inspection of living rooms, common areas, sanitary facilities in hostels, technical and domestic equipment, as well as meetings with students.
All collected proposals, as well as the analytical report of the commission will be presented at a meeting of the Board.
The composition of the commission for the 2019-2020 academic year:
1. Molotov-Luchanskiy Vilen Borisovich - Advisor to the Rector, Professor, Department of Medical Psychology and Communication Skills, Chairman of the Commission (Molotovemail@example.com);
2. Ungarbaeva Aigul Amanzholovna - Head of the youth affairs department (Ungarbaeva@qmu.kz);
3. Loman Nadezhda Filippovna - assistant professor at the Department of History of Kazakhstan and social and political disciplines (N.Loman@qmu.kz);
4. Nikiforova Svetlana Andreevna - assistant professor at the Department of History of Kazakhstan and social and political disciplines (Nikiforova@qmu.kz);
5. Urmashov Alexandr Nikolaevich - compliance officer (Urmashov@kgmu.kz);
6. Afizov Iskandar Ekhnaddinovich - President of the Student Republic “Samruk”, the 3rd year student of the specialty “General Medicine” (AfizovI@qmu.kz);
7. Kamasheva Gulnara Mukhamedshayikyzy - Head of the Student Support Service, the 5th year student of the specialty “General Medicine” (Kamasheva@qmu.kz);
8. Aleksin Danila Sergeevich - Prime Minister of the Student Republic “Samruk”, the 2nd year student of the specialty “Technology of pharmaceutical production” (Aleksin@qmu.kz);
9. Meiram Kamilya Baurzhankyzy - Head of the student club “Sanaly Urpak”, the Minister of Anticorruption of the Student Republic “Samruk”, the 3rd year student of the specialty “General Medicine” (MeyramK@qmu.kz);
10. Kalmukhanbetkyzy Nuray - Head of the Local Committee “Alliance of Students of Kazakhstan”, the 3rd year student of the specialty “General Medicine” (Kalmuhanbetkyzy@qmu.kz);
11. Smaylova Kenzhegul Muratovna - Chairman of the Student Self-Government Committee of the School of Public Health, Biomedicine and Pharmacy, the 4th year student of the specialty "Public Health" (SmaylovaK@qmu.kz).