The compliance office is a structural
subdivision of the Medical University of Karaganda, organizing the work on the
formation of an anti-corruption culture, on the observance of integrity and
ethics, on the identification and reduction of corruption risks, the
implementation of the main directions of the anti-corruption legislation of the
Republic of Kazakhstan.
Compliance Office Features:
1. Organization of interaction between the university and interested state bodies, public organizations on the formation of the principles of integrity and anti-corruption culture.
2. Organization of student participation in activities aimed at the formation of the principles of integrity and anti-corruption culture.
3. Organization and implementation of measures to implement the anti-corruption policy of the university, as well as other activities aimed at the formation of the principles of integrity and anti-corruption culture.
4. Development of the University’s Anti-Corruption Action Plan and familiarization of employees with it.
5. Submitting proposals on amending the existing or canceling the university’s internal regulations that are inappropriate to the anti-corruption policy.
6. Conducting anti-corruption monitoring and internal analysis of the university’s corruption risks.
7. Organization of work on compliance with the Code of Academic Honesty by all participants in the educational process of the university.
8. Identification of violations of the anti-corruption legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan by employees and students of the university.
9. The study, synthesis and dissemination of best practices in the prevention of corruption, improving the style, form, and methods of their activities.
10. The implementation of relations with other universities of the city, region, republic, organizations, higher bodies on anti-corruption issues.
The compliance office oversees the work of the student club “Саналыұрпақ” and the Ministry of Anti-Corruption of the Student Republic “Самрук”.
Compliance Office Staff:
Compliance Officer - Urmashov Alexandr
Tel +7 7212 503930 (1273)
Compliance Office Specialist - Bieva Saule
Tel +7 7212 503930 (1269)Memorandum of mutual cooperation with the Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Karaganda region