Ministry of Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan (program and target financing)
Scientific and technical program О.0769 «Development of scientific bases of formation of preventive environment in order to preserve the public health»
Term of execution - 2017-2019 years
Supervisor– M.D., Professor R.S. Dosmagambetova
State registration No. 0117РК00018
Collaborators:Scientific-research institute of cardiology and internal diseases, Scientific center of pediatrics and children surgery, National center of formation of healthy lifestyle, Scientific-research institute of eye diseases of “Mark of Honor Kazakh award”, National center for occupational hygiene and occupational diseases.
Objective - the development of science-based technologies of preventive environment formation and public health strengthening
1) The development and improvement of technologies of impact on controllable risk factors of cardiovascular diseases at the primary healthcare level
2) The development of evidence-based recommendations for the optimization of the school environment for the preservation and strengthening of children health
3) The development of assessment technology and management of professional risks of health impairments of the workers of mining and energy industry.
Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of RK (grant financing of scientific researches)
1. Prediction of incidence risk of vaccine-controlled infections (measles, hepatitis B virus) in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor B.N Kosherova., Candidate of Medical Sciences, Associate Professor F.M. Shayzadina (2015-2017, No.ГР0115РК00303);
2. Development and application of extracellular matrix of xenoperitoneum in surgical treatment of anterior abdominal wall herniation. Research supervisor - Candidate of Medical Sciences, N.T. Abatov (2015-2017, No.ГР0115РК00305);
3. Development and introduction of new types of implants in laparoscopic nephropexy. Research supervisor - Candidate of Medical Sciences, N.T. Abatov (2015-2017, No.ГР0115РК00306);
4. Determination of significance level of biomarkers in prediction of development of complications associated with intra-abdominal hypertensions. Research supervisor – M.D., Professor E.M. Turgunov (2015-2017, No.ГР0115РК00307);
5. Multicenter long-term study of epidemiology of antibiotic resistance of hospital strains of non-fermenting gram-negative bacteria in Kazakhstan. Research supervisor - Candidate of Medical Sciences, E.A. Zakharova (2015-2017, No. ГР0115РК00310);
6. Development of express methods of determination of sensitivity to antimicrobial preparations. Research supervisor – M.D., I.S. Azizov (2015-2017, No.ГР0115РК00311);
7. Study of molecular epidemiology and population structure of microorganisms producers of metallo-beta lactamase on the territory of Kazakhstan. Research supervisor – M.D., I.S. Azizov (2015-2017, No.ГР0115РК00312);
8. Specifics of using the linguistic means of manipulation of consciousness in ideological systems. Research supervisor – PhD, Professor N.I. Buketova, Master of Humanities in Philology G.K. Karimova (2015-2017, No.ГР0115РК00314).
Economic contractual themes
1. Conducting attestation of production facilities for working conditions (Customer - Petropavlovsk branch of South-Urals Railway - branch of JSC «Russian Railways»). The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor S.А.Ibraev.
2. Certification of production sites according to working conditions (Customer - JSC "Kostanai Minerals"). The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor S.А.Ibraev.
3. Services for attestation of workplaces (Customer - JSC VF "KazTransOil"). The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor S.А.Ibraev.
4. Clinical studies in accordance with the Record of clinical study TP-004 "Randomized placebo-controlled studies of the safety, therapeutic efficacy of the oral form of the drug FS-1 in resistant forms of pulmonary tuberculosis" (The customer is the JSC Scientific Center of Anti-Infective). The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor N.S.Tabriz
5. Study of the tolerability and safety of the drug "Ayafrol, 3% ointment" as a wound-healing agent in healthy volunteers (the customer is JSC "International Research and Production Holding" Phytochemistry "). The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor E.M. Turgunov.
6. A randomized open clinical trial of the efficacy and safety of Sausalin in comparison with Orniside in the treatment of patients with lyabliasis (the customer is JSC International Scientific and Production Holding Phytochemistry). The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor R.Kh.Begaydarova
7. Conducting a clinical study of the therapeutic equivalence of the "Citicopol" drug solution for injection 1000 mg / 4ml (Customer - JSC "Khimpharm", Shymkent). Scientific adviser - Ph.D. R.A. Belyaev.
8. Study in accordance with Record No. M14-465 "Randomized, double-blind phase III study to compare ABT-494 with placebo in patients with moderate or severe active rheumatoid arthritis who receive standard basal antirheumatic drugs at a stable dose and which have not reached adequate response to them"(Customer - OOO" EbbVie", Moscow). The scientific adviser is Candidate of Medical Science, Associate Professor A.R.Alina.
9. Study under Record No. M13-545 "Randomized, double-blind phase III study to compare ABT-494 with placebo in patients with moderate to severe severe rheumatoid arthritis who receive standard basal antirheumatic drugs at a stable dose and have not reached adequate response to them "(Customer - OOO" EbbVie", Moscow). The scientific adviser is Candidate of Medical Science, Associate Professor A.R.Alina.
1. Experimental substantiation of the use of acellular xenobiushin in the complex treatment of pyoinflammatory processes in the maxillofacial region. The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor M. Tusupbekova.
2. Complex study of biologically active substances of certain representatives of the Thymus L. genus, growing on the territory of Kazakhstan, to create effective domestic phytopreparations on their basis. The supervisor of studies is PhD Ivasenko S.A.
3. Prognostic value of purines, C-reactive protein and placental growth factor in the development of restenosis of the coronary arteries. The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor D.Zh.Taizhanova
4. Development and use of a sliding cylindrical autograft in the treatment of pseudoarthrosis and long-term non-stop fractures of long tubular bones. The scientific adviser is Ph.D., Associate Professor B.E.Tuleubayev
5. Study of the peculiarities of translocation of microorganisms in the experiment on models of acute obstructive intestinal obstruction. The scientific adviser is the doctor of medical sciences, professor E.M.Turgunov.
6. Pharmaceutical development of medicinal products from medicinal plant raw material of the family Dipsacaceae. The supervisor of studies is PhD., professor R.M. Abdullabekova
7. Experimental study of the effect of dust-salt aerosols on the animal organism. The supervisor of studies is Doctor of biological sciences, professor B.Zh. Kultanov.