The scientific research laboratory
The scientific research
(formerlyThe shared Laboratory) created on the
basis of Karaganda State Medical University in the framework of realization of
the State program of health development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
«Salamatty Қazaқstan» and according to the order of the Minister of
Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 9, 2012 №464 «On the
establishment of modern scientific laboratories (centers of collective use)»
The primary purpose of the Laboratory is the logistics and scientific support of scientific research in medical and research institutes and SC of North-West region of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Laboratory provides an access and support the implementation of research to scientists of domestic and foreign research organizations and higher education institutions
The following tasks are priority for the Laboratory:
1) Assistance in implementation of scientific and scientific-technical programs and projects, including fundamental and applied, on priority directions of scientific and technological development; assistance in preparation of master’s and doctoral theses in the relevant areas of scientific fields;
2) Dissemination of new knowledge and technologies;
3) Involvement of students, master’s students, doctoral students, young scientists in R&D;
4) Conduction of researches jointly with the national and foreign universities and research centers;
5) Creation of conditions for commercialization of scientific and (or) scientific-technical activities, in order to attract investment in the sector of high technologies;
6) Assistance in development of mechanisms of public-private partnership;
7) Effective use of devices and equipment for solving tasks of scientific and scientific-technical character;
8) Participation in the international scientific and technical activity.
SRL participates in all grant and initiative projects of the University with a laboratory component, works under contracts with leading organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan ( Medical centre hospital of President’s affairs administration of the republic of Kazakhstan, "Phytochemistry", "National Laboratory Astana")
Projects with a leading role of SRL
SaTP"COVID-19: Scientific and technological justification of the response system to the spread of new respiratory infections, including coronavirus infection"
SaTP "Personalized approach in the management of a number of significant diseases" 2018-2020 SE "Committee of Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
«Detection of SARS-CoV-2 in nasal smears using MALDI-MS and machine learning methods."Scientific supervisor – PhD Kadyrova I.A. (2021-2023)
"Safety and Immunogenicity of Sputnik V COVID-19 Vaccine in Adults in Kazakhstan" registered ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT04871841
Epidemiological study "Assessment of the sensitivity of Enterobacterales and Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolates to ceftazidime/avibactam using the disk diffusion test"
The Laboratory including some profile departments, such us microbiological, immunological, chromatographic, PCR-diagnosis, sequencing and preparation
The laboratory has the necessary infrastructure allowing realizing the full cycle of research, including sample preparation and recycling activities
INFORMATION FOR USERS
The Laboratory staff:
Lavrinenko Alyona Vladimirovna, Acting Head of the laboratory
Kadyrova Irina Adilyevna – senior Researcher, PhD
Ilya A. Belyaev, Researcher, PhD
Alexander Borisovich Marchenko, Researcher, PhD
Almazova Maiza Umarovna, Researcher
Avdeenko Olga Vyacheslavovna, Junior Researcher
Acting Head of the laboratory, Lavrinenko Alyona Vladimirovna
Address: Gogol str. 40, room 139
Phone 8(7212)51-38-97 (1203)